Music Banter - View Single Post - Nicki Minaj vs Cardi B (feud)
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 02:26 PM   #246 (permalink)
MicShazam
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
I did, I literally addressed your point several times with the same counterpoint. So did Batlord.

Break it down.

Yes, you can't say he's definitively racist off this one comment because it's not blatantly racist,

That's your point being acknowledged^

but

Now this is when I make my rebuttal.

more often than not comments like that are coming from a racist because they hide in subtlety in a world that shuns racism.

And that's the rebuttal you fail to address while instead opting to falsely claim we aren't acknowledging your highly valued point.

Regardless, calling a bilingual person half-literate for speaking broken English is still bigoted whether he realized it or not.

This is the most important point that has also been failed to be addressed. See, the thing about this point is that it's not saying the person is racist, it's saying that the statement is racist. So counter arguing that we don't KNOW he's racist off this statement isn't addressing the point that the statement in it's self is racist regardless of it's intentions.
* Where does Adidas call a bilingual person half-literate for speaking broken English? Not anywhere in the original statement. He called both half-literate with literally no reasoning behind. Might be for any number of reasons. One possible good reason being that they both make daft, cheesy music that don't exactly make either of them seem like Einstein. But they're black, and suddenly it's for sure race related. Somehow.

* So you can't say his statement is racist (my contention), but you're saying you can (which I still disagree with.) He's racist // his statement is racist - neither follow logically from his original comment. You say it does, I say that's bull****.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote