Music Banter - View Single Post - Nicki Minaj vs Cardi B (feud)
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 02:39 PM   #249 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicShazam View Post
****ing hell.

Maybe you should have quoted that comment several pages ago and we didn't have to go through all this. I keep referring to the original comment and you write your comments based off something from a multi step comment on page 3 that I never even saw.

But I'm curious. If a white Swedish guy moves to the US, becomes a rapper, then starts a Twitter feud with another white Swedish rapper who moved to the states from Sweden. Then Addidas calls them illiterate. Problematic or is it only when brown people are involved? Not saying it's equivalent at all, I'm just curious about what the specific reasoning would be, for why it's not the same.
No, I basically assumed prior to him confirming my assumptions.

And what else are forums here for other than wasting all of our precious and limited time on this earth?
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote