Music Banter - View Single Post - MB's Own November Midterm Election
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 01:42 PM   #213 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I don’t want to circle around but to me voting would be a degrading form of submission.
^ If that's how you feel you are clearly beyond the reach of my proselytizing; please excuse all my badgering posts in this thread.

Quote:
On another note, I got charged like around $600 (I forget now) for NOT having healthcare for three months. Called “shared responsibility”. No argument ever - even if I lived 1000 years will ever convince me charging me for something I didn’t receive retroactively is fair. I lost my job. Went without healthcare because I was THAT broke and then when I ****ing needed my tax returns I didn’t get it and that’s “affordable” care under the Democrats? Don’t even bother trying to justify that ****. The republicans never did me that dirty. That was the craziest justification of theft I ever saw. There’s no way I could ever ever vote for the ****wads that supported kicking me when I was down like that. That **** was nasty.
^ Sorry you got caught by an anomaly like that.
Not the same, but I also got caught in a mid-life financial crisis. I lost my job and was unemployed for six month. Bad enough, but while I had no income I was hit by big income tax demands connected to the days when I was pulling in some decent $$$$. That nearly wrecked me financially.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rostasi View Post
^ As always, top quality link from rostasi.

To me, early voting is slightly like opening your presents before Christmas, so today is the day I vote in my own poll, and for all our US members - see you at the polling station, I hope.

blue :wavey: Geddit?