Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 05:06 PM   #16129 (permalink)
windsock
Softest Bullet Ever Shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66Sexy View Post
The kernel of your point was essentially "This liberal politician didn't receive the same criticism as this conservative rallying point." Perhaps you can forgive us for being suspicious of someone who'd previously praised Tucker Carlson. Perhaps you should be more aware of how you come across, because it's not always our fault.
My point was that a politician that has accusations of having sex with underage prostitutes in the Dominican Republic wasn't being called out like he should have. If Menendez was a republican I would have done the same. I was against Roy Moore when he was accused of the same thing.

And again, my "praise" of Carlson was mostly a joke. I do think the guy has some interesting points but I disagree with many of his opinions (such as those concerning the president). I don't think I should have to put note: not a republican! at the end of all of my posts. I apologize for you taking what I said in a different way and I will make an effort to make sure my points aren't construed the wrong way in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
I'm not at definitely yet, but your defensiveness towards people recognizing you as a conservative as ludicrous is rather telling. Just own it, dawg.
So let me get this straight- you want me to immediately agree with people accusing me of being something that I'm not because if I don't I'm being defensive and am indirectly admitting to being such? You kinda got me trapped in a logical mobius strip there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I don't want to rec you anything, I want you to stop posting actually
windsock is offline   Reply With Quote