Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2018, 02:01 AM   #15556 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Merit: Most of the posters here object to Israeli policies but they do it out of a sympathy for human rights. You don’t get a “right on” from anyone because you phrase it in “Jews secretly control the world” antisemitic weirdo conspiracy theorist language. Spreading outrageous conspiracy theories about Jews is and for a longtime has been the backbone of antisemitism.
Antisemitism is a made-up bullsh!t buzzword used to conjure sympathy and deflect attention from real problems. You're better than that OH.

Besides Anteater and myself, I don't recall anyone calling out Israel for their crimes. And Israel is synonymous with Judaism, so it's not like I'm erroneously conflating the two.

Most major religions have horrible pasts and major problems. The fact that we can point out ALL of them EXCEPT for Judaism is what pisses me off and makes me take up arms against them. The day that people talk about the horrors of Judaism in the same breath as they do the Crusades, Islamic terrorism or religious ritual genital mutilation, is the day that I stop beating my drum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicShazam View Post
I just love the whole atmosphere of christmas. (Which is celebrated the evening of the 24th, with singing around the tree and presents all happening there. American movies tell me that you guys do some of that on the morning after.)

plus we take the tree inside and decorate it before lunch time.
We usually get up early on the 25th and celebrate. Plus, the tree is inside for the entire month.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote