Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 01:57 PM   #58313 (permalink)
WWWP
county fair energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
giving a presentation tomorrow on MasterCAM ,G-Code,CNC Machining, and just all about it from a high above view. Not getting into the details because I honestly have never did any of it so I cant say im some expert on it. within time thou im going over my powerpoint 10 times, i feel like that will be enough, and then maybe once and twice tomorrow early in the moring. doing it 2 times, waiting an hour, 2 more times, waiting an hour, another 2 times. 5 times equals 10 times. thats how i work out too. did all my mssc work today too, got everything correct. 283 questions, fully memorized. got a death threat this morning but dudes probably trolling its about posting that tech video "brain hacking" its on youtube for dag namit.

just have to memorize these flashcards for the powerpoint, watch the last 30 mins of its a wonderful life and get that finished because that, and the computer class final will be the hardest so far 3/4 into the movie exactly, this whole "point out the Race and stereostypes" is going to be the most difficult thing of the semester, at least for me. its a 4 part essay and one part is the plot. ill write the most write

next semester is english 101 i BARELY got into the college on the english part of the entrance exam. well shoot, yall here can attest to my horrible writing and english from typing here everyday

im going to learn it though and improve
english classes were my jam, if you need any help next semester i'm down to edit your papers or w/e
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote