Music Banter - View Single Post - Comics/Graphic Novels
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2018, 03:46 PM   #960 (permalink)
Oriphiel
Ask me how!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma & Greg View Post
You should check out the rest. It's consistently fantastic. Like, Boomerang and Captain Boomerang are essentially the same character but Boomerang in Superior Foes is as good as either character are going to get and he's like crack. The same writer (Nick Spencer) is actually now writing Amazing Spider-Man and Spider-Man and Boomerang are now roommates and possibly becoming besties and I'm all about the blossoming bromance. Apparently Spencer really ****ing loves writing Boomerang and refuses to stop regardless of whether or not he should. Peter Parker becoming buds with douchebags (whether it be Boomerang in Amazing Spider-Man or Deadpool in Spider-Man/Deadpool) is just delightful.

I really need to read more of Grant Morrison's Doom Patrol cause what I read was as great as Morrison ever is, but the Young Animal imprint has some good ****. I read Shade, the Changing Girl a little while ago and it was fantastic.
Lol, that sounds awesome. I've gotta finish it sometime. My personal fave was Shocker.

I actually haven't read much of Shade. Pretty much just the Milk Wars issue (which was gloriously ****ing weird).
-----------------------------
|---Deafbox Industries---|
-----------------------------
Oriphiel is offline   Reply With Quote