Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2019, 10:18 AM   #16580 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I have to say. If I’m driving home from work, exhausted to the bones, and a group of people approach my car acting like I’m some kind of enemy when I’m probably on their side, and pull this we’re shutting this road down ****, and like I seriously need to get the **** home, and they’re acting like they’re going to beat my ass for just being there, I should have the right to mow their bitch asses over. And I would, happily.

It was on foot but do you remember the one where they were holding hands telling white and Asian students to walk around the long way to get on campus at Cal? This isn’t hyperbole when I say I’d be willing to die (or kill go to jail whatever) before I walked around. I know they’d be now you know how we feel or felt but it would really be like no you’re going to find out how your ancestors felt after I beat your ass down so hard you’ll wish you were ****ing Toby.
No you wouldn't, shut the **** up.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote