The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2019, 12:31 PM   #16571 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Plankton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 7,766
Default

I was stoned as **** one night when that came on. I shut myself in for a few weeks.
__________________
See location...
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 12:56 PM   #16572 (permalink)
county fair energy
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,775
Default

^ I fell asleep in a hotel room with the tv on and woke up to it when it first aired at 3am or whatever. I thought I dreamt it
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I know what real life is, I've been living in it for well over a decade
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 01:04 PM   #16573 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Plankton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 7,766
Default

Casper Kelly seems like he'd be a riot.
__________________
See location...
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 09:25 PM   #16575 (permalink)
Cuter Than Post Malone.
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 4,978
Default

That's evil.
__________________
Quote:
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 09:46 PM   #16576 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,215
Default

Quote:
“As we’ve seen, time and time again, as folks run out in the middle of the streets and the interstates in Charlotte and attempt to block traffic,” Burr said. The Republican commented that he wants to ensure that “drivers don’t have to fear driving through Charlotte or anywhere in North Carolina.”
Holy **** I say we take to the streets with spike strips.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 09:51 PM   #16577 (permalink)
Cuter Than Post Malone.
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 4,978
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma & Greg View Post
Holy **** I say we take to the streets with spike strips.
Is taking to the streets even working anymore?
__________________
Quote:
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 09:52 PM   #16578 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,215
Default

Then we put IED's under manholes.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 06:37 AM   #16579 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 22,033
Default

I have to say. If I’m driving home from work, exhausted to the bones, and a group of people approach my car acting like I’m some kind of enemy when I’m probably on their side, and pull this we’re shutting this road down ****, and like I seriously need to get the **** home, and they’re acting like they’re going to beat my ass for just being there, I should have the right to mow their bitch asses over. And I would, happily.

It was on foot but do you remember the one where they were holding hands telling white and Asian students to walk around the long way to get on campus at Cal? This isn’t hyperbole when I say I’d be willing to die (or kill go to jail whatever) before I walked around. I know they’d be now you know how we feel or felt but it would really be like no you’re going to find out how your ancestors felt after I beat your ass down so hard you’ll wish you were ****ing Toby.
__________________

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 11:18 AM   #16580 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,215
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I have to say. If I’m driving home from work, exhausted to the bones, and a group of people approach my car acting like I’m some kind of enemy when I’m probably on their side, and pull this we’re shutting this road down ****, and like I seriously need to get the **** home, and they’re acting like they’re going to beat my ass for just being there, I should have the right to mow their bitch asses over. And I would, happily.

It was on foot but do you remember the one where they were holding hands telling white and Asian students to walk around the long way to get on campus at Cal? This isn’t hyperbole when I say I’d be willing to die (or kill go to jail whatever) before I walked around. I know they’d be now you know how we feel or felt but it would really be like no you’re going to find out how your ancestors felt after I beat your ass down so hard you’ll wish you were ****ing Toby.
No you wouldn't, shut the **** up.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.