Music Banter - View Single Post - I hate grunge.
Thread: I hate grunge.
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2019, 04:19 PM   #998 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick1976 View Post
Things are not always what they seem to be at first glance. You people here on this forum don't know ****. You are not seeing the big picture.
I shouldn't have brought up those other accounts.I should have left that knowledge of those other off-forum posts kept to myself. I should have just left things the way they were. Maybe it was just a synchronicity. Who knows? Maybe you didn't copy/paste those other people with similar usernames. Maybe Rupert Sheldrake is right about "morphic resonance." Maybe you tapped into the collective conscientiousness of "Grunge Haters" and post very similar things. With that I apologize.

You sir were the Tipper Gore of Grunge that this forum so desperately needed and it's good to see you back.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote