Music Banter - View Single Post - Brits Vs Yanks
Thread: Brits Vs Yanks
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2006, 03:01 AM   #566 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe
^ You are full of sh*t. I'm sorry, I've really tried to hold off saying anything about it. You just don't take the hint from the other members who try to tell you this. You use influence as a substitute for greatness when it benefits your side of the argument... however, if someone else does it you write them off. If you continue doing this, no one will respect your opinions anymore. You will lose all credibility.
Excuse me who the hell are you again?...Im losing credibility?...Arent you the guy who tried to give No Doubt credit for what the jamacians have been doing since the 60s?

You obviously dont know what im talking about, im not even saying bands like The Who and The Kinks are greater than Chuck Berry and Little Richard (god forbid me i would be wrong) but simply that their impact is more present today, and their direct influence on different musicians has been more consistant, plus they have had greater longativity musical quality wise...Im just saying that while rock n roll might have begun in this country, todays bands owe it more to the british invasion than the original rock n roll movement, and its pretty much been that way for 40 years.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote