Music Banter - View Single Post - Missing Posters Bulletin Board
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 08:13 AM   #5316 (permalink)
DwnWthVwls
Fck Ths Thngs

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Dear critics,

it's really damn hard to be consistent with modding here. I don't think anybody wants to have totally fascist modding here, where nothing in any way controversial can be said.
Drawing the line is hard and of course personal bias comes into play, just as it comes into play, when you are criticising our decisions. Please also consider, that there is lots of stuff happening on MB that we don't see and lots of stuff that you don't see.
Obviously but there is also a history of certain members getting more freedom than others to cross the line for whatever reason and i think you guys need to stop being so leinent with these cases. I dont expect any of you to be completely unbias or perfect and catch every instance of ****ey but the popularity contest **** needs to be toned down. And this is not just about OH.

I was behind Tore when he fought to make this a nicer place to visit and i was behind the personal attacks being more aggresively modded when Lucem expressed his concern but that only ever lasts for a couple weeks before its back to business as usual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote