Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 10:48 PM   #60137 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

I was talking about a famous athlete I admire this morning and later he came to our restaurant for lunch

I asked a co-worker to help me cinch up my new bicycle and he said he wasn’t good with that either. Then on my way out I bumped into another coworker who was just coming on. This guy and I like to talk about space and pop-science physics and stuff. Anyway he says totally out of the blue “hey I can fix up your bike for you if you like; it looks a little wobbly” I was like yes please and gave him the key to my lock and walked home.

Then I got some bad news. A loved one is ill. Like the kind of ill that can end your life.

Then after that, a guy I’ve been betting straight sports bets with, not a bookie but just a guy, I got him on the ropes and he started chasing the dragon doing double or nothings on bad bets and I texted him tonight no more bets I want to collect and he doesn’t have it so he brought over his car and I’m keeping it as collateral until he can settle! So I don’t have to walk to work tomorrow—- **** yeah!!!!

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote