Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2019, 10:19 PM   #17038 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
No it's not.

You said racism is more taboo than pedophilia. I used the presidency as an example refuting it.

I then explained why racism would be more taboo than pedophilia. Because racism gets used to justify greater atrocities. I know you're not that dumb, so quit pretending.
Seems self contradictory to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
lol... i wasnt aware catholicism preached pedophilia.

Please don't ever argue on behalf of atheism because your points are dishonest and ridiculous.
Catholicism supports paedophelia on an institutional level, contributing to that power structure means that you're perpetuating it. You can separate the art from the artist, but if you pay for and support the art to the point where you're assisting the artist perpetuate what you're trying to separate from their art, you become a part of the problem. This goes beyond tithing too, since becoming a part of a church provides them with a social legitimacy that draws in more people and at the end of the day, more victims. Plus, criticizing Catholicism isn't just an atheist game, give some credit to the KKK.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote