Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 08:08 PM   #18296 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma & Greg View Post
How do I argue with someone being emotional and reactionary? Prejudice isn't a logical position. The logical arguments have been put to him many times in the past and he's brushed them off seemingly without a second thought.
Kind of like what's happening with Catholics. You assume no Catholic questions their pope because it'd be considered blasphemous yet you think it's wrong to assume every Muslim is a women hating, homophobic bigot despite the fact that it's literally part of their doctrine. It's a complete and total double standard. So either you guys are being just as emotional and reactionary as OH or OH isn't being emotional and reactionary at all. In my opinion, it's the former. For the same reason DWV stated. It's okay to hate Catholics because they aren't considered an oppressed minority, though I'd say having your leaders trick and deceive you into getting into your child's booty is kind of oppressive in a way.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote