Music Banter - View Single Post - ok so now i have to think for some clickbait or something?
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2019, 10:08 AM   #161 (permalink)
ziggywas
Music Addict

1 Actually no, they supported the “a ship to gaza” initiative! Wow. They even higher in my book now.
https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...-david-gilmour

2 that’s something a leftist would say. That’s something a right wing country-loving citizen would also say. If you just say the leftist part you distort the whole thing.

3.1 “Its food.” So you honestly think that the virgin-guy with his concert and pompeo and this guy Elliott Abrams (!!) just care for the nourishment of the people in venezuela?? Beats me.

3.2 Me I don’t think they are definitely going to invade, I think that they planned/hoped that a big part of the army would abandon their positions and that the government would collapse at the 1st stage.
It seems that didn’t happen so now they improvise. Try to create a havoc with the "aid" thing, provoke the other side and we ll see. Its not their ass on the line..

4.1 attack? : I remember things differently. I remember a mysterious orange revolution, I remember some years after that the (germany backed) boxer-guy-president, I remember Νuland, and the civil war in Ukraine, and the puppet porosenkο. I don’t emember russia invading.
And when things went bad, I remember the west (us, a great part of the eu etc) walking off and (as you also point out) letting ukranians live in their ruined country/failed state……

4.2 Of course I don’t trust the Russian government or its international policies. But they don’t affect my life even like 1% of how much American decisions are affecting it. And that was the case for the past 35 years, or the 7/8 of my life.

4.3 How d’you mean occupied? Ukraine was part of the czar empire and from then it went straight on to be part of the cccp. Of course many people wouldn’t like that etc etc but I don’t think you can call this occupied.

5.1 “ I didn't. Note the word "perhaps." “
I noted it. That’s why I said what I said.
In my opinion there should be absolutely no perhaps in this sentence…..

5.2 Totally agree that papa-bush didn’t make the same mess as his son.

5.3 “I opposed Papa Bush invading Iraq”
I m glad you did.

6 I didn’t click on anything this time, this took some time to write and this time I don’t got so I ll stop this conversation here (I hope but unfortunately dont expect to..)
ziggywas is offline   Reply With Quote