Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 04:19 PM   #60343 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I hear ya ant

Just felt callous
I'm not callous. Just making a point. For the first twenty years of my life I struggled with the worst type of asthma, constantly in and out of the hospital, on top of ultimately being the only breadwinner in my family when my parents both became unable to work for different reasons.

And then to top it all off, my younger brother dies of a brain aneurysm with no warning while we were both visiting my parents when nobody else is around, and I try to resuscitate him to no avail. (he was Terrible Lizard here on MusicBanter). He had worked his way through college and was on the verge of graduation too. Whoops.

So yeah, life can suck. So my advice to anyone who feels like they are at their lowest is that A. it can always be worse and B. figure out what you want to fight for, even if it's not the most exciting thing or niche. It's the easiest thing in the world to box yourself into misery. The terrible and the wonderful have the unfortunate tendency to coexist in the same space, so sometimes its hard to see one thing through the other.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.

Last edited by Anteater; 02-26-2019 at 04:27 PM.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote