Music Banter - View Single Post - Is there a benefit to letting my daughter in jail or are they gone calls enough?
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 05:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Groupie

Default Is there a benefit to letting my daughter in jail or are they gone calls enough?

since there is an off topic section here thought I would ask

The charge is a check fraud charge and it is a 6 and 1/2 month sentence. My daughter she seems to be handling it fine. I told her right away about it and she reacted pretty calmly. I told her mom did the wrong thing and is rightfully serving her punishment. They have a good relationship. The main problem I have is she will see her mom in a jail jumpsuit and see guards and other inmates that could be intimidating. Is that ok for a 15 year old to see? Actually my daughter does not seem scared but instead seems excited and enthusiastic to visit. This is strange to me. Do you find this normal? My daughter seems to find the idea of her mom having to wearing a uniform, sharing a room funny. I wonder why she would think it is funny. My wife says bring her if she would like to and my daughter says she would like to but I don't know if it is a good idea. She hasn't gone yet so we can still discuss it together.
1924 is offline   Reply With Quote