Music Banter - View Single Post - Worst band on earth?
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2006, 11:22 PM   #546 (permalink)
Stone Magnet
Music Addict

Quote:
Unlike you, I don't just talk about music, I make it.
Unlike me? Well gee golly, maybe before you posted that you should've thought, "I don't know whether this person makes music or not. I do think he's being an ignorant moron, but I wouldn't want to post that he doesn't make music and make myself sound like even more of an ignorant moron."

Quote:
Your scope of knowledge (particularly regarding emo), is incredibly limited
Do you know me? No. You can't say my scope of knowledge in general is limited. Well, you can, but it just makes you sound thickheaded. As for emo, I probably know more about it than you'd expect.

I do realize that MCR and The Used aren't 'real' emo. I've listened to 'real' emo as well, and though it's not as horrendous as MCR and The Used, I still think it sucks, and many emo fans come off as imbeciles.

Quote:
The fact that you would call someone who listens to real emo music an idiot when most of what you know about it is wrong
You aren't even aware of how much I know about emo, so how can you say that everything I know about it is 'wrong' based on one general statement? You can't. Just because I think it's garbage doesn't mean I know nothing about it.

Quote:
your whole pointless statement
The point was to present my opinion and possibly get a reaction out of someone. Mission accomplished.

Quote:
all the more moronic.
Oh yes, and your reply has made you look like quite the intellectual.

Was it wrong of me to say that all emo fans are idiots, even though I don't know most emo fans? Yes. Was it even worse of you to say these things about me, even though you don't know me? Yes.

You're just as bad as I am, if not worse.
Stillness breathes apex supreme - I walk toward the mountain.

Crowns the sovereic rite to freedom.
Shored the origin forms to a ground accede.
Axiom core of the light shrine flight to shining.
Glows serene to attenuate the space and time.