Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 10:12 PM   #62986 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

I’m so sick of being poor. Call me a whiny bitch all you want. I don’t care. I’m so sick of everything being old and broken or breaking. I’m sick to ****ing death of macncheese and canned ****ing everything. Being poor is more work than working hard to have enough money which doesn’t even work anyway

That being said I watched the news hours and the Friday debate and those guys were talking about people liking their insurance and Bernie Sanders idea is a loser

And Sanders is saying NO DEDUCTIBLE

That’s better. Like wtf is it where people in America will actually fight against not having to pay to see the doctor. Even if you makes hundreds of thousands a year why the **** would you be against that?

And this other article about business owners saying $15 minimum is impossible.

Then mother****er you can’t afford a business then. How could anyone want another human being to make less than $15 an hour? If that’s you eat a ****ing dick.

Another thing **** Yang for saying people on food stamps couldnt keep them if they took his freedom dividend. That’s so ****ed. Elph you’re totally right **** that capitalist ****

And **** Warren too. Fake Indian former republican “capitalist to my bones” bitch

And yes **** schools factories prisons industry cars technology and this goddamn phone

Except Spotify lol argh

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote