Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 09:26 PM   #19623 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
Well that's an honest ****ing answer bruh

But you need to take on a little adversity instead of shying away from it imo. You've just been stuck in the same place so long you're complacent. It's 100 times more fulfilling in the long run to try something out, fail, and learn some **** in the process than it is to stay stagnate.
That's the entirety of the human ****ing race. I'm not trying to pick on you but you work **** jobs and have been a drug addict who accomplished nothing over your life, right (more or less the same for me just to be fair)? This idea that you do something fulfilling with your life by striving and fighting isn't a useful idea whereby to drive the moral trajectory of humanity and you of all people are not fit to decide that this should be.

Again, I'm not trying to pick on you but I've known many people like you in this mindset and I think it's more about the potential (generally masculine) ego you'd gain if you actually do manage to succeed in the current system than it is any workable potential system that functions in the real world. At the end of the day it's just a means for the already powerful to convince the weak to buy a lottery ticket and hope they win.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote