Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 07:33 PM   #23889 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

I do but I know I can’t maintain it and there’s no free parking anywhere within a 30 minute walk of my new job so I thought **** it get a bus pass but they jew your ass no matter what you do. They’ll probably start charging to walk on the sidewalk next. I wouldn’t put it past them. Not even joking. So ****ing pissed. Cheapest parking is $25 a month but then I got to pay gas and keep my jalopy running.

I just thought. Bus pass problem solved

Goddamnit - I have like $40 dollars and over half of it is going to a ****ing parking spot

I worked a temp thing today that pays Friday and made $46 and my tank is full

Rent and bills are paid. I only need about $750 by this time next month

It’s so much harder to steal from work than it used to be too. Cameras every corner. Can’t even see where they are

It used to be I came home with enough **** to feed the whole block

I already know I’m running trash though - dropping good **** in the trash / wrap in another trash bag / throw something away on your way out with another bag already in your hand and grab it / —- even on camera that’s hard to catch I figure

I used to just casually go into storage and take what I wanted put in the garbage / put the lining bag over it or between two bags

Park next to the dumpster whala

Now it’s all paranoia city and they won’t just fire you but actually press charges and ****

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote