Music Banter - View Single Post - The Darkness
Thread: The Darkness
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2006, 02:24 AM   #112 (permalink)
Don
Account Disabled

Let's see, you quoted me on: "but saying that any mainstream band is more original than a non-mainstream band is almost worth vomiting over."

And I don't really see what point you're trying to make so I'll expand on mine.

The Darkness, like any other mainstream band, are either a) talented - in that case they are just exploiting the fans and obviously don't give a **** about them because money comes first, or b) they're like the majority of mainstream bands and most probably couldn't even tell you what a chord is. They stick to a basic formula whom 90% of mainstream bands stick to (in their respective styles) and thusly makes them unoriginal.

Quote:
what the **** guys. You two are both well known for hating each other and always disagreeing.. we both get the point, but do you both always have to make such a fuss in every disagreement. And Boo Boo you do always, ALWAYS find reasons/ways to bring up Dream Threater.. one thing.. WE GET IT!
I'm glad you're at least somewhat sane. It's almost as if everyone on MB hails boo boo for God knows why. Every argument we're in is objectively one-sided, and any moron should be able to see it (my side of course).
Don is offline   Reply With Quote