Music Banter - View Single Post - Top 10 Rock Bands Ever?
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2006, 02:41 AM   #275 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don
Sigh...

First of all, Transatlantic aren't prog-metal, and I wouldn't exactly call LTE entirely prog-metal.
Either way its a band you only listen to because it has a member of Dream Theater in it, right?

Quote:
Secondly, and most importantly, you accuse me of having a lack of interest in other music styles, saying you made a "point." The sad thing though, boo bear, is that you misinterpreted top "10" for "every single band I have interest in.”
Ok, name all the other music (aka prog metal) artists that you like.

Quote:
Nice try in bringing down my credibility though.
Oh, its much too late for that.

Quote:
Moreover, most of those prog-metal bands are extremely distinct. Adagio are more about mixing classical and prog-metal, Nevermore and Evergrey are a different breed of prog-metal entirely, etc, etc.
Prog metal is distinct in a way, but compared to all the music thats out there, its a very limited term...And the fact that you refuse to expand your musical tastes further is a sign of your lack of musical interest.

Quote:
And lastly, saying you only listen to LTE because of Tony Levin is a grade A example of being close-minded; something you accuse me of frequently.
Well i apologise for Levin being one of my favorite bassists, and for not wanting to listen to the band for Petrucci's superlong wankfests...The band would suck ass without Levin.

Now heres the part when you say.

"roflroflrofllololololroflroflsdjbfjhbdhsbfbf"

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote