Music Banter - View Single Post - Top 10 Rock Bands Ever?
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2006, 02:50 AM   #277 (permalink)
Don
Account Disabled

Quote:
Either way its a band you only listen to because it has a member of Dream Theater in it, right?
Moron is all I need to say here.

Quote:
Ok, name all the other music (aka prog metal) artists that you like.
We would be here all day. Just admit your evil judgmental ways and I'll be happy.

Quote:
Prog metal is distinct in a way, but compared to all the music thats out there, its a very limited term...And the fact that you refuse to take your musical tastes elsewhere is a sign of your lack of musical interest.
Wtf? Refused to do what now? I've already told you I listen to a wide range of rock, it just so happens that once my exploring was over, I haven't found anything better than prog-metal. If I "refused to take my musical tastes elsewhere" then why did I start listening to rock in the first place? Initially I was only into classical.

Quote:
Well i apologise for Levin being one of my favorite bassists, and for not wanting to listen to the band for Petrucci's superlong wankfests...The band would suck ass without Levin.
Apology not accepted...suck without Levin? rofl. He had nothing to do with any of the compositions, it was all Petrucci and Rudess. Levin could have been replaced with any bassist, but having him in just made it cooler and all super-goupey.
Don is offline   Reply With Quote