Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 04:18 PM   #24530 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Imagine how ****ing massive your cock has to be to be able to dick down a ****ing dragon. I mean holy **** how can he even walk around with that massive horse cock Donkey must have under him. Like **** could a regular sized human even fit it in their hand? Good lord just imagining how ****ing massive his dick is. I wonder if Shrek knows. Like we never see it but from certain angles you can see his massive ****ing donkey dong just bouncing around as he walks. Maybe outside of the movie all anyone talks about is how ****ing gargantuan his dick is. How the **** can he even keep it off the ground? The sheer thought of having him inside of me is terrifying. Your ******* and intestines would probably just ****ing explode on contact. God no wonder he had to **** a dragon. He's probably killed every one of his former lovers. I lay awake at night just thinking about that humongous abomination he has between his legs. ****.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote