Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2020, 09:34 PM   #67276 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
seeing that you usually misread my posts as saying something that comes closer to whatever your idealized redneck Republican adversary would say...I have to take that all that with a grain of salt

I objected to the idea of an anti scientific philosophy that throws out the ideas of science to make way for their commentary on society... I believe I was mislead as to what postmodernism was and I've since tried to look into it

Once again you haven't actually said what abstract means. I dunno how you wanna try to nail me with that charge without even being able to articulate what you mean by it. Seems like your abstraction skills could use some work as well tbh.
Why do you keep assuming I'm calling you a redneck? I think your lack of understanding of abstract thought has nothing to do with you being a redneck. I think you just don't understand it cause blah.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote