Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2020, 10:08 AM   #68434 (permalink)
Plankton
Just Keep Swimming...

Yup. People suck.

Unrelated:
Yesterday, I went to turn my vehicle on and there was a message saying my parking brake needed to be serviced and it shut off immediately. So, I set it, then released it and started it up. Then, another message saying my transmission was needing to be serviced came on and this triggered the engine light to come on. So, now I'm all ****ed up but I need to get to putting leagues, so I just say **** it and drive home with the engine light on to pick up my PA. I get home, do my usual routine and check the mail. In the mail was card informing me that my vehicle has a recall and needs to be serviced. Guess what needs to be serviced... the ****ing transmission. So, I call and make an appointment and I'm a little more calm about the whole thing and get in my vehicle to head to the venue. No light. Nothing. No messages. Nada. lol I'm like 2 years away from paying this thing off and I don't want another car payment, but I'll dump this ****ing thing in a hot second if one more thing goes wrong with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaEM4JYFPfw