Music Banter - View Single Post - Megadeth
Thread: Megadeth
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2006, 04:35 PM   #30 (permalink)
Wild7Dustr
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by judas_priest
Well it's probably pretty obvious that I'm a Priest fan, lol. I really like black Sabbath too, and both bands were very influential.
I'll have to listen to more of Slayer's stuff- to be honest I've heard hardly anything, so I've not given them a fair chance.
I'm surprised that you don't like Maiden though. They've got a lot of good albums too. Take it you won't be going to see them this year then.
I'm going to see them in December- can't wait!
And, yes, god bless metal. lol
\m/
Correction:

I don't know why you thought I dislike Iron Maiden because I actually do like them and have their music in my collection!!!

As I said before, I didn't think they were anywhere near as great as the incredible metal artists such as Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Megadeth and Metallica.

Of course that is all just my opinion because, afterall, everyone has their own opinion, ya see?I mentioned Piece Of Mind if you didn't notice and if by some chance you didn't know, that is one of maiden's albums.

I like Piece Of Mind and I like quite a bit of maiden in general my friend.All I was really saying above was that they are the worst (atleast in my opinion) example of metal previously mentioned, yet they are still one of the greats no doubt!!!

Hope you're no longer confused, peace!!!
Wild7Dustr is offline   Reply With Quote