Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2020, 09:56 AM   #26000 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by rostasi View Post
Interesting to see how a Photoshopped simile has been raised to the level of a Homeric simile in your mind ... well, maybe it isn't interesting actually...[/I]
Yep, you got me. There is nothing interesting about it.

I read through that article and don't really disagree with it. Trump created a problem by going to that church on a whim. The risk of him being killed if he goes out in public at all is high, and his Secret Service plus the police have no idea where it might come from. It's a lose-lose situation for him really - if he stays in his bunker, he gets mocked as weak. If he goes out and does anything, he's obviously a big tangerine target since it wouldn't be that hard to sneak a few guns or a bomb into a crowd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
Anteater using a ****ty dishonest source to justify trying to fit as many cop ding dongs in his mouth as possible?

What a shock!
So are you mad about the definition of tear gas or that protesters actually were throwing **** before the cops did anything? My ding dong wants to know.

You know, it's very possible to disagree with how stories are worded and also agree that the situation was absurd and the police didn't make the best decision. That's my position on this particular incident.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.

Last edited by Anteater; 06-03-2020 at 10:13 AM.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote