Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 12:40 AM   #22977 (permalink)
WWWP
county fair energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You know what, it's actually starting to make a lot more sense. OH is a right wing redneck who doesn't believe in Christianity, but you can't be a right wing redneck without a religion. OH believes in China and communism as a savior who will take him out of this sinner world because the idea of all these countries that don't give a **** whether he lives or dies as simply too much for him to take just as much as a world without god is too much for a Christian to take, so he desperately latches on to China in the same way Evangelicals latch on to Jesus just so they don't have to deal with the real world.
But how long until China becomes old news and he moves on to worship a new idol? He just needs 1) scapegoat and 2) a nemesis. It's the hatred that fuels him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
Oh wow, that's so interesting.

You have a very handsome smile, Charles.
He really does!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post
I thought he just liked the totalitarianism and the Muslims being put in concentration camps. It's not like he ate at Panda Express one day and had a Eureka moment about the Communist Party.
Lol. I think it's all just for the attention and approval of elph.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote