Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2020, 05:21 PM   #70657 (permalink)
Marie Monday
the bantering battleaxe

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
It is not. He is not trying to deny that any holocaust ever occurred because that would be absurd. What he is doing is trying to mitigate responsibility for a holocaust so that the status quo is not implicated. If he were trying to do this with the actual Holocaust he would already be banned for life but we never lost a world war so it isn't as touchy a subject.

I understand that you probably don't get this as a European but as an American this kind of thing is very real and insidious to this day and has been used to shelve our responsibility for the Native American genocide for our entire history. What Ant is doing is not innocent or honest.

Would you say this if he were denying the actual Holocaust? Just don't take the bait and let the neo-Nazi spread filth for the sake of keeping discussion friendly?

Again, he knows what he's doing. He's dancing around hate speech. Imagine if there were an actual Native American member of the board. Shut him down.
He is certainly not denying a genocide and hardly migitating responsibility. It's true that I might be naive about this as a European, but keep in mind that you have the opposite problem as an American: you might have heard so much of the actual genocide denial **** that it triggers a response.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
Unless you know the right bricks to tap. Then you go to the magically hidden ally way with the only wand shop in the entire world.

Luckily no muggle has ever entered that small bar for some reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote