Music Banter - View Single Post - Political Discussions for "Adults"
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2020, 10:34 PM   #6731 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post
Lol. Merrick Garland is anti-whistleblower and is pro-government on cases involving any kind of prosecution. Mitch would have nominated the guy himself in a timeline where Obama didn't.
I don’t disagree but the partisan blocking of the pick was a major stepping stone toward the lockstep republican alignment with Trump no matter how bizarre and dangerous he became. Norms that protected us fell apart after that. I mean, now we’re in a place where ****ing Jeff Sessions wasn’t far enough to the right, if that’s even what trumpism is. Tuberville went to Southern Arkansas University in the early 70’s. Back then you probably needed an IQ below 80 to get into that school. And I don’t care if people can’t see how I connect these dots but Trump’s murderous approach to covid and DeSantis sucking his ding dong nonstop has turned Florida from a very bad place to a complete covid saturated hell. It’s this worship the party leader at any cost mentality - 140,000 covid deaths. We’ve become one of the most insane and unlivable countries on earth because of it and we’re taking the rest of the world down too with our environmental policies, virulent capitalism, and uncontainable disease. Not to mention nuclear war is a bigger threat now than it was during the Cold War. No one thinks it’s possible but it totally ****ing is.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote