Music Banter - View Single Post - System of a Down
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2006, 10:29 PM   #674 (permalink)
mosesandtherubberducky
butt say x

Location: so i read the question as "Where YOU live" which was kinda funny instead of "Where you live"

I'm poor, my whole family is, we live below the national standard meaning we live in poverty. My sister hasn't got a draft letter. Neither has her boyfriend. Poor people would normally go into service because it pays good money for their family, besides complaining about a war is like spitting on a fire, it doesn't do shit.

And yes Ethan is right about Green Day they at least went out of their normal range more than SOAD did. Also don't you find it a little hypocritical that they preach that the US is using propaganda to get people to do things but they are doing the same? Even look at the BYOB video it shows maked men fully clothed in black marching to the same drum. And you could of picked a better song than that BYOB just sucks.

Anyways Static-X is still better because Wanye has good vocal control and they remind me of KMFDM and Ministry. SOAD reminds me of KoRn with a propaganda complex