Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 03:50 PM   #9351 (permalink)
WWWP
county fair energy

1. Have you ever been in love with your teacher?

Well, there was a teacher in high school I had a big crush on. He was never my teacher, but I was his aid my senior year. We were always real coy with each other, covert flirts and leaving notes for each other and such but it was all pretty innocent. About two years after I graduated I was back in my hometown visiting and I ran into him at the bar and we had a drunken sloppy makeout sesh in an alleyway, lol, it was great. He's married with babies now, but he actually took my dog in when I moved and couldn't bring her with me, and he still send me pics of her playing with his kids and stuff, it's actually really sweet.

I was very into a college professor as well, the head of the Religious Studies Dept. I took every single class he offered and did two years of independent study where we'd meet in his office and he'd teach me Hebrew. We'd give each other little gifts, he gave me a Baphomet figurine with a huge dick on it and I gave him a Darwin fish decal he put on his car lol, fairly innocent stuff. I wasn't physically attracted to him, he's a bit of a pot-bellied, balding, Greek hobbit looking fellow (not to mention his daughter is only a year younger than me), but you know when you're horny for someone's brain? It was like that lol.

2. What is the nerdiest thing you've ever done?

Well, spending two years studying Hebrew because I was infatuated with my professor is a pretty nerdy thing to do. Other than that... idk I was in Mathletes and always participated in Spelling Bees and Geography Bees and such when I was in school. I've put 300 hours into Civ 6 in the last two months... if I'm not playing Civ 6 I'm either playing Magic the Gathering, or Settlers of Catan. Maybe these are more geeky things than nerdy, idk.

3. Have you ever written someone a song?

Ofc. Everyone I've ever felt romantic toward has a song.

4. What is the strangest haircut/hair colour you've had?

Hmm I can't think of anything strange.. I got a boys haircut when I was little and kept that through middle school. I've dyed my hair a bunch of different colors and I've liked them all. But I guess blue, because of how it quickly fades into green (but the green was rad too!).

5. How many countries can you point out on a blind map?

I used to be able to name them all, but if I had to try today with no refresher I could probably get Europe, most of Africa, and North America... I always had trouble with South America and islands/archipelagos. I would bet I could score like 65% accuracy.

6. Have you ever tried to summon a demon?

Absolutely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote