Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 09:50 PM   #21667 (permalink)
SGR
No Ice In My Bourbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
TBH I don't think it needs to be that creative. I mean Epstein was clearly murdered or at least his death is so questionable that no one should be comfortable with it, and yet no one cares. So long as there isn't video footage of her being murdered shoved in front of the public, people are just going to shrug at whatever happens and chock it up to yet another Roswell.

This is why capitalism is cancer. Not just because the rich oppress the working class, but because the working class let it happen because they just don't want to do stuff.
You might very well be right in regards to the deed not needing to be creative - hell, they might be able to play out the same narrative of sleepy guards and malfunctioning cameras and a majority of people wouldn't give a toss or pay it an ounce of their attention. But I fail to see the relation here between the general public not caring about Epstein's death and capitalism. What do you mean?
SGR is offline   Reply With Quote