Music Banter - View Single Post - Political Discussions for "Adults"
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2020, 05:33 PM   #8118 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3 View Post
And you're not as smart as you think you are. I've consistently conflated them? What else are you going to pull out of your ass? You have a perception of me you think is reality. It isn't.
Ja I'm probably not that smart.

As far as my perception of you goes, all I have to go on is how you act on here and when I talk about what you're focusing on, I'm referring to your presence here. Your image of me is likely off base as well. It's a common flaw of the internet.

Quote:
You have far too much faith in the Democrats. They aren't nearly as lock-step as the GOP. Did you not watch the fight for the ACA? Democrats always want to be the smart one. And letting someone else take credit for an idea kills them inside. Everyone needs to get their balls rubbed on television about how smart they are before they vote for something.

If I see another hot shot mayor who says something like "The division of the past won't do. We have something better. We have data." I'm going to punch them in their warby parkers.
Ok.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote