Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2020, 11:02 PM   #9728 (permalink)
WWWP
county fair energy

1. Who do you resemble more, your mother or father?

Dad's nose, dad's chin, dad's weird short torso (the space between my rib cage and hip bones is nearly zero), everything else is my mom.

2. Can you imitate anyone/anything? (mega bonus points for voice recording proof)

I do a lot of great impressions of people you don't know
PS I've heard Exo do a good Zoidberg so he's lying to ya'll

3. You're stuck on a desert island with all MB members and one person only is appointed the task of getting you all home safely. Who do you choose?

I choose me because it would fulfill my god complex to determine who lives or dies

4. Have you ever been kicked out of a bar/nightclub/restaurant etc. and if so, why?

Yes, NYE one year I went out with group of friends, a bunch of guys bc it just worked out that way, went to our favorite bar, and my ex had apparently started working there. We walked in, my buddies noticed my ex before I did, I had no idea what was happening other than all my friends were suddenly super heated and getting all aggro and then I hear my ex yelling back at them from behind the bar and I just turn on my heels and walked out. My friends come out too, and we huddle to decide where we're going next, kind of laughing it off and talking more ****, but then I see my ex coming out from behind the bar and heading toward us, and he's in my face like "IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO GO and you can TAKE ALL YOUR DUDES WITH YOU" and I was like "I'm already outside lol I can't go outside any farther" and he called me a slut and stormed back in and then the rest of the night was the guys talking **** to me for dating the psychopath.

5. Do you own a skateboard? (and do you use it)

I do not currently, but I have, and yes I did. Only for transport, I don't have the coordination for tricks.

6. If everyone could have wings like those of any existing animal, what kind of wings would you choose?

Those of the Glasswing Butterfly - folded, translucent, dainty. Good luck to all of you with dragonfly wings stuck to you like a fixed-wing aircraft. Have fun flying in the open air, hope a hawk doesn't see you. Idiot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote