Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2020, 07:18 PM   #71994 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post

Does it really need to be said that the generational trauma and continued oppression of black people in the western world far exceeds the impact of any other minority group's experience and that the n word carries an entirely different punch than any other slur?
Yeah, because I disagree, gay people have been discriminated against and brutalized for a long time in all sorts of ways, everywhere in the world, and let's also remember that in half of the world, still to this day, it is illegal to be gay, punishable by prison and in some cases death. It's not illegal to be black in Malaysia, but I can't hold my boyfriend's hand in public here because I might end up in jail. I'd say that's pretty damn comparable.

Just a small taste of what's happening in the rest of the world:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ve-lesbian-sex

Quote:
Ftr I agree with Lucem, anyone can say anything they want, but no one is free from the consequences.
Great, are we getting closer to you acknowledging that your continued use of the f-word is douchebaggy?

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote