Music Banter - View Single Post - The Relationship Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 02:04 PM   #242 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
even if we had a clear understanding of the genetic code for height / we do not know when or why it became a part of our sequencing. Chimp stage lemur stage sea cucumber stage a bizarre mix of all kinds of **** ???

Just saying women prefer taller dudes cased closed is straight out of my own playbook- you making it about rape and hunter gatherers is a gross simplistic explanation.

There might be a genetic advantage to something else that causes women to be shorter as a side effect. There might might might be an endless ****loads of mights. Having a theory that sounds reasonable doesn’t constitute proof.

Regarding consent ... do ladybugs consent? When I’m saying consent may be irrelevant I’m talking way back before hunter gatherers. Before homosapiens. Maybe before there were trees to chimp out in. We don’t know.
bruh... Come on. Stop obfuscating. I didn't say women prefer taller men case closed. I said women are the selective partner in human sexuality and so the fact that men are taller than women is most plausibly explained by sexual selection. You've yet to give a coherent counter point other than maybe tall rapists are more proficient than short rapists.

Since it seems like such a stretch for you with the height thing... Do you use the same logic with regard to birds? You doubt the females are selecting mates with colorful patterns?
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote