Music Banter - View Single Post - The Relationship Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2020, 11:07 PM   #402 (permalink)
WWWP
county fair energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
didn't you suggest she was still in love with the ex or something

Tbh I smell trouble there but that's just me

That's why I hate monogamy. If you stop caring who else your partner ****s with then you can view it as either they choose to keep seeing you or they don't. Then you truly don't have to worry about the ex at all.
Nah, there's nothing like that. We are non-monogamous, and I don't care about future **** partners but this had me questioning her judgement in like, every way lol. Sometimes I just have kneejerk reactions to things that are rooted in my own insecurities, and after being in a monogamous relationship the past 7 years I'm still learning and working on those things. Like I said, lizard brain **** that I acknowledge as lizard brained. I can't fault myself for having those thoughts but I can step away and see them for what they are and then respond to them in a way that is calm and mindful and healthy rather than emotionally and egotistically.

@ Chio, I am also very wary of people who always surrounded by crazies and assholes. That's not what's happening here, fortunately. She has a pattern of jumping from relationship to relationship, often beginning the next before ending the first, so like I see the flags for sure, and that's why I don't want to be in a "relationship" with her, and why she doesn't want to be in a relationship with anyone until she's spent time being comfortable alone. I support it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote