Music Banter - View Single Post - Coronavirus: COVID-19
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2020, 07:37 PM   #3195 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribbons View Post
Wow, very sorry to hear about your sister and relatives catching Covid, adidass. I wish them a full and speedy recovery. I understand your anger to a degree, because although my sisters and their families haven't been infected (fortunately), they continue to be extremely blasé and not careful at all. They both live in suburban towns and think they're somehow invincible. In fact, one of my sisters is angry and not speaking with me because I declined going to her house for Thanksgiving - where she hosted 20 guests (including a couple of elderly guests). Anyway - I'm thinking of you and your family and hope all turns out well.
Thanks ribbons. Actually, and so far rather miraculously, only she is exhibiting symptoms even though she drove 3+ hours in the same car as my youngest sister. And to be fair to her, she did have some bad luck because other than that trip she took, she was quite careful, wearing the mask everywhere, including at work.

So far, she's not doing too bad, slight temperature, general fatigue and cold sweats, joint pain and loss of smell. But it's been going on for a week and she says she has never felt this bad.

Re: your sister, I guess it's easy for a lot of people to think it's nothing since the majority of the people get over it without many problems. What I don't understand is why it's so difficult to understand that there is an element of chance involved and you might, through some misfortune, end up with a serious case. Why would you want to take that chance? Strange.

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote