Music Banter - View Single Post - Coronavirus: COVID-19
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2020, 01:24 AM   #3199 (permalink)
Marie Monday
the bantering battleaxe

^that's an interesting take.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ribbons View Post
Wow, very sorry to hear about your sister and relatives catching Covid, adidass. I wish them a full and speedy recovery. I understand your anger to a degree, because although my sisters and their families haven't been infected (fortunately), they continue to be extremely blasé and not careful at all. They both live in suburban towns and think they're somehow invincible. In fact, one of my sisters is angry and not speaking with me because I declined going to her house for Thanksgiving - where she hosted 20 guests (including a couple of elderly guests). Anyway - I'm thinking of you and your family and hope all turns out well.
I'm sorry to hear that, ribbons, your sister is being very unreasonable to you. I hope it isn't getting to you too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote