Music Banter - View Single Post - Embarrassing Things That You Do
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2006, 08:53 AM   #104 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

^^shut up rummy!!

did i mention that me and me sis have a tendancy to speak english amongst ourselves when we're out and about? well, this tends to get us into akward situations, for example, just last week, we went shopping, and we started speaking english in a store, and the clerk actually asked us if we were visiting family and if we like it here....as if we were tourists.....other times, they start speaking english because they assume we're foreign....and one incredible incident from my very own village, we went swimming one day, and i went to check out the relics of an antiant basilica that was recently renewed, and i must have commented in english because a local man ( who obviously doesn't know me....well ok, noone knows me because i rarely show my face arround the village ) says to me "you like?" and, seeing as how it would have been more embaressing to say i'm actually a local boy i just said " yeah, it's wonderful" in english, turned red and ran away as fast as i could.......

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote