Music Banter - View Single Post - The English Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2021, 09:39 AM   #7676 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuthbert View Post
I don't want there to be another break in football. I don't know if it's the best thing to do for safety even, unless it's a long break, and then they won't be able to fit the fixtures in at any point. The players need to stop taking the piss and breaking restriction rules.

MU vs Villa tonight Trolls.
Ordinarily I'd say we don't have a shot, but you never know. Then again, the Scum have been getting back to winning ways so it could go either way. If they win does that put them top?

As for the rest, whatever your view on this "take a knee" thing, football should be leading by example and showing people how you need to protect yourself.

1. Masks for all players. Don't ****ing tell me strong fit athletes can't run and kick a ball with a mask on! Don't they do something like that when they have a facial injury?

2. Masks for refs/linesmen. Refs especially, getting in there among the mix.

3. ****ING YELLOW CARD for anyone caught without a mask on the field. NO EXCUSE. You're putting your teammates and everyone else on the field in danger. Do it twice and YOU ARE OFF. **** that ****.

4. Masks for managers and tech staff. Wear them properly too, Allardyce!

5. No touching/celebrations on scoring. Elbow bump, victory sign, some **** like that. Thumbs up. NO PILING ON ONE ANOTHER.

6. No handshakes. At all.

7. MOTD and other pundits call out breaches in covid regs on TV, name and shame.

8. Clubs who break rules get docked points. FTS.