Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 01:39 PM   #73559 (permalink)
YorkeDaddy
silky smooth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
I use allegra. It's not as immediate as benadryl and works best after taking it for a couple of days in a row, after that it's hard to beat. idk what your living space is like but probably a good idea to give that a deep clean for lingering allergens or potentially mold.
One thing I'm really bad at is remember to take a medicine on a day where I'm not having symptoms. I could probably get better results out of the stuff like allegra/zyrtec if I was better at that. I should make a concerted effort to take something for a month straight or something to see if it starts to help

Also something I definitely found yesterday that I was ****ing up on is it had definitely been too long since I swapped out our furnace filter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I had the same experience, no allergies ever all my life (ok except for bees) and then suddenly in my mid-20s BAM debilitating eye-watery, constant congestion causing allergies. Claritin works for me, but like Frown said, it's best when used routinely. Also, get an air purifier if you don't already have one.

Otherwise I'm a big beeliever in taking a teaspoon of locally pollinated honey every morning.

Do you happen to drink a lot of red wine?
I haven't had red wine in a long time, is that something that triggers symptoms for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
Add me to the "mid 20's allergy startup" club. They always seem to ruin something nice too. For years I would get them before major party time. Fourth of July? Allergies. Memorial Day? Allergies. Girlfriends b-day vacation? Allergies. I think I've narrowed it down to ragweed and the trees sploogin pollen all over the place. It's funny because I didn't get Covid when Dana had it in our small ass apartment but f*cking ragweed turns me into a shell of a person.

Benydrl and taking a shower to wash off any and every speck of dirt on my face usually helps. So does committing hari-kari but I haven't tried the last one yet. In due time...
It's kinda bizarre how common this seems to be. Is there something about our immune systems that gets worse in our mid 20's? Or is it climate change or something? wtf lol

I thought mine was ragweed too, but it's the dead of winter and I'm still getting boned. There shouldn't be any ragweed around from what I can tell. So it must be something else

9-Time Winner of MusicBanter's "Most Qualified to be a Moderator" Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
On this one your voice is kind of weird but really intense and awesome
YorkeDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote