Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2021, 05:43 PM   #9799 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

Which aquaintance influenced your music taste the most?
Probably this crackhead broad that lived down stairs from me in Florida when I was a teenager. She gave me some random CD one day that she found or something. Some sorta punk rock ****. I didn't listen to anything but rap back then. Everyone I knew just listened to rap. So I had no conception of other music beyond my parents classic rock **** that I heard as a kid.

One day a hurricane came and knocked the power out for about 2 weeks. I had nothing to do but listen to my CD player which ran on batteries. I was so bored of rap at that point that I tried the punk rock cd. At first I thought it was trash but gradually I started to like it. Then when we got power back I went online and started researching other genres of music and reading message boards like this etc. The rest is history. All because of one random CD that wasn't even that good given to me by a crackhead broad that I despised.

Do you have any nicknames irl (and if so, what are they, if you feel comfortable with sharing)?
No. At the homeless shelter they called me Jersey cause I was born in NJ... Even though I left when I was 9 months old and don't remember it at all and basically grew up in Florida. Still called me Jersey. Kinda glad they didn't call me Florida tbh.

In the program, a lot of the guys called me B instead of brandon. And there was one guy that called me by my last name.

What is your favourite word in the English language?money

During which period in your life were you dressed the worst, and what did it look like? in middle school I had clothes that didn't fit and **** that sucked dick...

But as for **** that I chose out of poor taste...I had a wigger phase and then when I went to a middle school in Florida where everyone was from some other country... I started repping my italian side and had a guido phase with slicked back hair and all. I even tried to learn to speak italian and then when I moved to NC for 9th grade I spoke with a fake accent for the whole year. Said it was cause I was italian but it sounded puerto rican cause I had no exposure to people with actual italian accents . Luckily I moved back to FL for 10th grade so I dropped the italian gimmick

You wake up one day and realise you've become invisible. What is the first thing you do?
Go to Walmart and start scaring people with ghost tactics. I would say rob a bank but wtf am I gonna do with cash if I'm invisible?

What is your favourite (combination of) ice cream flavour(s)?
ben and jerry's half baked
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote