Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Covid Vaccine Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2021, 12:40 PM   #59 (permalink)
Marie Monday
the bantering battleaxe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
Tbh I was anticipating this response too.. I almost fell like I'm trolling for outrage but I'm not being insincere. That's how I actually navigate my day to day life. I look for loopholes and ways to cut corners or break the rules and get away with it and then feel like somehow I "win" because I'm getting the better end of the deal.

It's like I used to be a clepto. Sometimes I would steal to resell to make money but then sometimes I would d steal just cause I feel like it. Like my mentality was if you're not smart enough to stop me then that's your fault.

It gives me a feeling of power I guess. Or flexibility. More options for benefiting myself by ignoring rules and norms others take for granted.

It's like the classic scenario of a ton of cars lined up to turn in one lane and then one car just drives right up the moon turning lane and cuts in front of some sucker who is too slow or to passive to stop them. I don't blame the vast that cuts. I blame the sucker who lets them in.

And I guess I like pointing this out publicly so you all can get outraged at me and then I can second guess my decisions and recoup some semblance of a conscious.

It's not that I have no consideration for others... I don't like watching others suffer and will help to prevent that from happening. I guess my threshold is just lower.
I don't work like that, although I feel like there's a latent clepto in me, but in my case the reward doesn't compensate for the effort of stealing.
And sure, like when you were talking about psychopaths recently, I don't think you have no empathy. Just some other conflicting temptations, and at least you're more honest about them than many other people with similar feelings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote