Music Banter - View Single Post - Hello from France
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2021, 09:54 AM   #3 (permalink)
DianneW
Music Addict

I listen to One Republic Video's everyday, my medicine. Like the old stuff from Nightwish
like the song Nemo and that kind of style. Big fan of The Who and seen them live more than anyone else.
At 15 I was employed in Saville Row London near the well known Carnaby Street so was right on the music scene, most weekend with a good mate would be around the Flamingo or Marquee Clubs catching whoever was on stage. James Bay and Paolo Nutini they also rock my boat. Zep Leppelin and Deep Purple, Roger Gloves late Father just happened to be our neighbours when we lived in Spain..nice guy was Norman, spent his days painting and he was really good...
I like to take on different music and so I do listen to all sorts...not a rapper fan at all though..Like Rock Like soppy Ballads as well...So ok, not like a straight answer as such, music is actually a big part of my life so hard to list them all......
I could I not mention.. Train love them...Jessie Glynne ,Freida Ridings Lost without you, that is so good but so sad and Kodaline.

Last edited by DianneW; 04-17-2021 at 10:26 AM.
DianneW is offline   Reply With Quote