Music Banter - View Single Post - Hello from France
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2021, 12:36 AM   #5 (permalink)
DianneW
Music Addict

Smile

Just tuned in to her...she sounds simple, just nice to have in the background is my initial opinion of her..Would get bored though if I just sat and listen to that style as no pull...
Some of the music I now listen to is from others talking about so and so and then I like to take myself off and listen to 'so and so' and go from there. Nightwish was a new like for me, the first time my mate Ash based in the UK gave me a link for Nemo I found the start of the Video a bit of a step back but gave it more air time and would say it is a favorite song for me now..Played it to my daughter over facebook messenger and said to her give it a few hearings before you judge it...she just came back straight away and only listen to a couple of lines and said well put in it English.. not for me. found it so spooky..So I rest my case, if you can't listen really listen then what is the point in being open with music. Styles do change, new stuff old stuff loads I miss of course, being retired I have time to be layed back about smelling the roses...
good home style video...

Last edited by DianneW; 05-06-2021 at 12:44 AM.
DianneW is offline   Reply With Quote